Friday, April 03, 2009

Lunch Notes 101

It's come to my attention that there may be a few new readers out there so I thought I'd create an introduction to the world of Lunch Notes. Welcome new readers! I love having you and hope you leave comments from time to time!
This is me.  My name is Laura.  Wink!
This is Chris. He's not only a wonderful husband but a talented comic book artist as well. He makes my lunch every morning and puts a lunch note in it.   This blog collects those lunch notes.
This is Brady.  He's a teddy bear.
This is Wiggles.  Wiggles is Brady's pet kitten.  
This is Bebe.  She's a triceratops who likes to wear socks.
This is Scout. She's our happy little cat.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Momar Van Der Camp said...

You know why I love this blog? It's like a newspaper comic strip that is actually funny. Remember those days?

laura said...

I do and oh how I miss Calvin and Hobbes.

mellon said...

This has to be one of my favourite posts ever. EVER.

:)

laura said...

Thanks Mellon! :)

Ben said...

I saw Chris speak at Brian Bendis' class on Friday and Bendis mentioned how Chris makes his friends look bad by putting notes in your lunch. These are very cute.